Navien NPE-S Series Tankless Water Heater
Starting at $3795
15 year warranty
-240S supports 3+ bathroom homes $4395
-210S supports 2-3 bathroom homes $4195
-180S supports 1-2 bathroom homes $3795
Includes installation kit
- Durable dual stainless steel heat exchangers and burner that are have superior resistance to corrosion and failure when compaired to copper heat exchangers.
- Endless hot water so you never run out of hot water again.
- Ultra efficiency for lower energy bills and exhaust emissions translates to a smaller foot print and gentler on the planet.
- ComfortFlow® NPE-A2 built-in recirculation system – The patented ComfortFlow® system is the first to include a buffer tank, recirculation pump and fine-tuned controls into a tankless water heater.
- EZNav™ – Multi-line control with built-in intuitive software.
- 1/2″ gas pipe capability up to 24′ – Cuts installation time, no need to install new gas lines for retrofit applications. (subject to local codes)
- 2″ PVC venting up to 75 feet – Low exhaust gas temperatures allow use of PVC (including schedule 40 PVC), CPVC, polypropylene (rigid and flexible) and stainless steel venting saving time and costs. Vent Installation Detector (VID) for added safety.
- Dual Venturi for field gas conversions – Dual Venturi system creates better combustion control and turndown ratio.
- Patented NaviTech™ – stainless steel heat exchanger and stainless steel burner with stable cleaner burning technology.
- Safety Devices – Flame rod, APS, ignition operation detector, water temperature high limit switch, exhaust temperature high limit sensor, power surge fuse, burner high limit fuse, vent installation detector.
- Compact, stylish, wall-hung design – up to 80% smaller than traditional tank water heaters opening up valuable closet or garage space.
- Commercial grade – Cascading capabilities up to 32 units providing hot water for commercial applications.
- Available in natural gas or propane gas and high altitude – units can be converted in the field in nearly every application.
- Strong residential warranty – 15 year heat exchanger, 5 year on parts, and 1 year labor warranty so you don’t have to worry about it for years.
- 180A – 10,000-150,000 BTU/h, Min/Max gpm – 0.5-8.4 gpm, and 0.95 UEF.
- 210A – 12,000-180,000 BTU/h, Min/Max gpm – 0.5-10.1 gpm, and 0.95 UEF.
- 240A – 13,300-199,900 BTU/h, Min/Max gpm – 0.5-11.4 gpm, and 0.95 UEF.
NPE-2 Quick Facts
Installation Kit Includes
Brasscraft Isolation kit
Servicing your tankless annually is recommended by all manufacturers to ensure efficiency and longevity
Propress Copper Pipework
We run all new equivalently sized copper pipework using dependable press fittings
3/4” Hi-Flow Gas Flex
Hi-flow epoxy coated gas flex guarantees adequate flow during high demand occasions
Dedicated Gas and Water Shutoff valve
Having dedicated shutoffs makes servicing a breeze and is crucial in case of an emergency
Gas Sediment Trap
Gas and propane are inherently dirty so to keep debris and oil out of your system a trap is needed
1/2” Condinsation Discharge Line
Highly efficient tankless condensate inside the venting dripping back to the unit and ultimately to a drain
Venting and Rain Cap
White aesthetically pleasing rain cap and 20’ venting run to an appropriate vent termination point
Heavy Duty Wall Mounts
Wall mounted brackets bolted directly to the studs ensures your tankless isn’t going anywhere